Tuesday, November 25, 2014

One misconception people have about me

Image from: http://twentyinparis.net/

People think that I am snob, when I’m really just an introvert. Like other introverts, I find it difficult to mingle with people in groups due to certain fears and rejections. Even small talk with somebody inconveniences me a lot because I keep thinking that someone shouldn’t bother my hamster ball. 

from introvertspring.com

Every time I attend social gatherings or even simple drinking sessions, I hear feedback about one’s impressions of me and I always end up feeling apologetic, guilty, and ashamed. It’s such a pain, really. I contend and in order not to be persecuted by my conscience, I just make up to them in the best possible ways I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Infolinks In Text Ads